Thursday, February 3, 2011

起義

昨晚一直守在電腦前, 看著AJE的LIVE TV, 當然另一方面和不同的朋友用不同的instant chat programs chatting on different issues, one hand is about those little things about life, being fat, bringing boyfriend to meet families, on the other is seriously about the Egyptian revolution...

quite absurd, on the one hand, the atmosphere is filled with reunion, happiness, warmth, on the other hand, blood is shedding...

waking up, viewing the photo album from Life.com on Egyptian Revolution, quite number of them have moved my heart.

http://www.life.com/image/first/in-gallery/55071/cairo-the-latest-pictures?xid=newsletter#index/42"

Its caption has moved my heart.

"Die for something is better than. . . live for nothing."

http://www.life.com/image/first/in-gallery/55071/cairo-the-latest-pictures?xid=newsletter#index/49"

in this foto, you can clearly see that the police is firing at protesters.

How has history been evolved??

--------
Yes, I have got a kinda good news.
Bodomo said he might need a teaching assistant.

meaning, he is opening the post for me.
that's an attractive option, stable, prestigious...

yet, Life is that all?
what about other alternatives? what about the fascinating outside world?
how to be like that? or maybe there has never been an outside world. what I am trying to find, not the ultimate destination, but the seeking journey.

I am afraid of that my curiosity will be eroded once entering the mundane world.
god. what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment